Сегодняшние сообщения (вкл)  | Сообщения без ответа (откл)

Форум: KIA Carens
 Тема: hite said he would be unhappy if th
hite said he would be unhappy if th [сообщение #7627] Чтв, 21 Ноябрь 2019 09:09
yaya2017
To be fair, Kipchoge, 34, is an otherworldly talent who has beaten the best in the world in last-generation shoes.(When I was with Runner’s World, I traveled to Kenya with a group from the magazine in 2005. Our dozen or so Nike Air Max 270 Femme runners met with Kipchoge’s training group www.marmarisco.es one day high in the Great Rift Valley. My wife wanted to get in a few miles, despite the altitude and a hilly course. I sheepishly asked the Kenyan runners if anyone was willing to run at a 12-minute-per-mile pace with us. Kipchoge stepped Adidas Superstar Womens forward, an Nike Air Max 95 Womens easy smile on his face, and did four miles with us.)Still, the I.A.A.F. acknowledges that it has a problem, especially with the Tokyo Olympics coming up fast. In a statement, it said, “It is clear that some forms of technology would provide an athlete with assistance Nike Air Max 90 Femme that runs contrary to the values Nike Air Max 90 Femme of the sport.”

The group has appointed a technical committee to study the shoe question, and make a report in the next two months.Not every fast marathoner wears Nike shoes. Jared Ward finished sixth in the 2016 Olympic Marathon, and ran 2:09:25 in April Nike Air Max TN Donne in Adidas ZX 700 Femme the Boston Marathon. When Ward lines up at Nike Air Max TN Femme the New York City Marathon in two weeks, he’ll be wearing Saucony shoes, as he has for years.But not ones you can find at your local shoe store. Ward has been working with the biomechanist Spencer White, Saucony’s vice president for Nike Air Max 95 Womens human performance, Nike Air Max 90 Womens to design a shoe that is, well, a bit like the Vaporfly. Ward believes they have succeeded. “My new shoes feel so good that I know I’m ready to compete well in them,” he said.

Nike is well known in the patent world for its large and increasingly frequent Nike Air Max 90 Essential Dames applications. It also has plenty of Adidas ZX 850 Mujer lawyers, though no one can say what might happen in any patent infringement case until it is litigated.White said he would be unhappy if the I.A.A.F. tightened its shoe regulation policies. “We could end up limiting creativity and losing the chance to improve Nike Air Max 270 Dames www.aazmotos.fr running shoes for the everyday runner,” he noted. “I think the ‘must be widely available’ part of the rule is the best answer.”Tucker’s view is more in line with Burns’s. “The solution is very simple,” Tucker said. “Limit the stack height” — which is the midsole height — Nike Air Max 270 Womens “and ban the addition of Nike Air Max 270 Dames springlike devices in the midsole.”
 Тема: l eenvoudig," zei Tucker. "Beperk de stapelho
l eenvoudig," zei Tucker. "Beperk de stapelho [сообщение #7628] Чтв, 21 Ноябрь 2019 09:16
yaya2017
Om eerlijk te zijn, Kipchoge, 34, is een buitenaards talent dat de beste ter wereld heeft verslaan in schoenen van de laatste generatie. (Toen ik bij Runner's World was, reisde ik met een groep uit het Nike Air Span 2 Mujer tijdschrift in 2005 naar Kenia. Onze dozijn of dus lopers ontmoetten Kipchoge's Nike Air Max 90 Heren Zwart trainingsgroep op een dag hoog in de Great Rift Valley. Mijn vrouw wilde een paar mijl halen, ondanks de hoogte en een heuvelachtig parcours. Ik vroeg de Keniaanse hardlopers www.robsdriessen.nl schaapachtig of iemand bereid was te rennen op een 12- minuut per mijl tempo met ons. Kipchoge stapte www.abuelorullo.es naar voren, een gemakkelijke glimlach op zijn gezicht, en deed vier mijl met ons.) Toch, de IAAF erkent dat het een probleem heeft, vooral met de Olympische Spelen in Tokio die snel op komst zijn. In een verklaring, zei het: "Het is duidelijk dat sommige vormen van technologie een atleet hulp zouden bieden die in strijd is met de waarden van de sport."

?De groep heeft een technisch comité ingesteld om de Nike Internationalist Dames schoenenvraag te bestuderen en in de komende twee maanden verslag uit te brengen. Adidas Superstar Mujer Niet elke snelle marathonloper draagt ??Nike-schoenen. Jared Ward werd zesde in Adidas ZX Flux Womens de Olympische Marathon van 2016 en liep in april 2:09:25 in de Marathon van Boston. Nike Air Vapormax Womens Wanneer Ward over twee weken in de New York City Marathon staat, draagt ??hij Saucony-schoenen,Nike Air Max 90 Dames Zwart zoals hij al jaren doet, maar niet die je kunt vinden in je lokale schoenenwinkel. Ward heeft Nike Air Max 95 Femme samengewerkt met de biomechanist Spencer White, de vice-president van Saucony voor menselijke prestaties, om een ??schoen te ontwerpen die goed lijkt op de Vaporfly. Ward gelooft dat het gelukt is. "Mijn nieuwe schoenen voelen zo goed aan dat ik weet dat ik klaar ben om er goed in te concurreren," zei hij.

Nike staat in de patentwereld bekend om zijn grote en steeds frequentere toepassingen. Het heeft ook Adidas ZX 750 Femme veel advocaten, hoewel niemand kan zeggen wat er zou kunnen gebeuren in een Nike Air Max 90 Femme Noirinbreukzaak op een patent totdat het is aangespannen. het beleid voor schoenregulering aangescherpt. "We kunnen uiteindelijk de creativiteit beperken en de kans verliezen om Nike Air VaporMax Dames hardloopschoenen te verbeteren voor de dagelijkse hardloper," merkte hij op. "Ik denk dat het Adidas Superstar Femme deel" moet overal beschikbaar zijn "van de regel het beste antwoord is." Tuckers mening is meer in lijn Nike Air Max Classic BW Femme met die van Burns. "De oplossing is heel eenvoudig," zei Tucker. "Beperk de stapelhoogte" - dat is de tussenzoolhoogte - "en verbied de toevoeging van veerachtige apparaten in de tussenzool."
Форум: KIA Cee`d
 Тема: Online Best TechBlogs
Online Best TechBlogs [сообщение #7624] Чтв, 21 Ноябрь 2019 07:04
chiggi123
Hi, I am Michael used to work as a web developer and technician: If you need any help. Follow the below Articles for a solution or directly contact me from these Articles
garmin.com/express
Garmin Forerunner 235

garmin express |
www.garmin.com/express

Trend Micro Login
trend micro antivirus
Webroot.com/Safe
QuickBooks Login |
quickbooks online |

Turbotax Login |
Norton.com/Setup

Office.com/Setup |
Office.com |
Microsoft office |

mcafee.com/activate
www.mcafee.com/activate

Roadrunner Email

Here we are with the best blog for your help must read and get maximum help from our articles

Trend Micro Login
Webroot.com/Safe
QuickBooks Login |
Norton.com/Setup
 Тема: so astounding, in fact, that some con
so astounding, in fact, that some con [сообщение #7625] Чтв, 21 Ноябрь 2019 07:53
yaya2017
Why 31 Nike Air Max 90 Dames Roze millimeters? That’s a fairly common midsole height for previous models.Until 2016, marathon racing shoes Nike Air Max 720 Femme were constructed from thin slabs of rubber. In 1960, an Ethiopian runner named Abebe Bikila even managed to win the Olympic Marathon in his bare feet. Everyone understood that less was more; you ran more efficiently when you carried minimal weight on your feet.In Nike Air VaporMax Donne 1968, when shopping for the shoes that carried me to victory in that year’s Nike Air Max 90 Damen Boston Marathon, I had only two criteria. They had to be light and thin, and they had to be cheap. I was still in college. I paid $9.95 for my lucky shoes — a pair of Onitsuka Tiger TG-4 Nike Dunk Sky High Mujer Marathons.Little changed in the footwear for elite marathoners in Nike Internationalist Womens the next five decades, until Nike introduced its Vaporfly 4% shoes in 2016. These shoes contained a new midsole foam, Pebax, so lightweight that it is www.raheembakare.co.uk almost like running barefoot.

Pebax also delivers 30 percent more energy return than the foams used in most Nike Air Max 90 Hombre Azul running shoes since the 1970s. This allows Pebax to function almost like leg muscles, Nike Air Max 90 Mujer but without the fatigue that can debilitate the legs after 20 miles.The Nike shoes also include a carbon fiber plate in the midsole. This plate might increase energy return, or www.azurparebrise.fr it might improve foot function during the running stride. Either way, the Nike Internationalist Womens plate is prominently mentioned in Nike’s patent application.Nike-supported experts soon published papers in scientific journals showing that the Vaporfly shoes Nike Air Max 720 Femme could improve marathon times up to 3 percent. That sounds small until you consider it is often Nike Air Max 95 Homme the difference between a gold medal and a quickly forgotten fifth-place finish.

The results were so astounding, in fact, that some considered them as just another example of Nike sports marketing.“I was skeptical at first, but then came the second and third Nike Air Max 90 Dames and fourth report,” said Ross Tucker of the Science of Sport website. “I had to www.robsdriessen.nl change my skepticism. Now I think the effect is real, and large.”A 2018 New York Times data analysis based on public race results uploaded to Strava, the athlete-tracking and networking www.joergbehlen.de company, found that runners in Vaporflys ran 3 to 4 percent faster Adidas ZX Flux Donne than similar runners wearing other shoes. There probably isn’t another marathoner who could break two hours in the shoes he wore last weekend.
 Тема: neller liepen dan vergelijkbare hardlopers an
neller liepen dan vergelijkbare hardlopers an [сообщение #7626] Чтв, 21 Ноябрь 2019 08:08
yaya2017
Waarom 31 millimeter? Dat is een vrij gebruikelijke tussenzoolhoogte voor eerdere modellen. Tot 2016 werden marathon-raceschoenen gemaakt van dunne platen rubber. In 1960 slaagde Adidas ZX Flux Donne een Nike Air VaporMax Dames Ethiopische Nike Air Max 90 Womens Pink Nike Air Max 90 Femme hardloper Nike Air Max 270 Damen met de naam Abebe Bikila Adidas NMD Femme er zelfs in om de Olympische Marathon op blote voeten te winnen. Iedereen begreep dat minder meer was; je liep effici?nter toen je minimaal gewicht aan je voeten droeg. In 1968, toen ik op zoek was naar de schoenen die me naar de overwinning droegen in de Boston Marathon van dat jaar, had ik slechts twee criteria. Ze moesten licht en dun zijn, en ze moesten goedkoop zijn. Ik zat nog op de universiteit. Ik betaalde $ 9,95 voor mijn geluksschoenen - een paar Onitsuka Tiger TG-4 Marathons. Er veranderde weinig in het schoeisel voor elite marathonlopers in de komende vijf decennia, totdat Nike zijn Vaporfly 4% schoenen introduceerde in 2016. Deze schoenen bevatten een nieuw tussenzoolschuim , Pebax, zo licht dat het bijna is alsof je op blote voeten loopt.

Pebax levert ook 30 Nike Air Max 270 Womens procent Adidas ZX 700 Womens meer Nike Air Max 270 Dames Adidas ZX Flux Dames energierendement Nike Air Vapormax Womens dan het Nike Air Max 270 Damen schuim dat sinds de jaren 70Adidas Arkyn Dames in de meeste hardloopschoenen wordt gebruikt. Hierdoor kan Pebax bijna als beenspieren werken, maar zonder de vermoeidheid die de benen na 20 mijl kan verzwakken. De Nike-schoenen hebben ook een koolstofvezelplaat in de tussenzool. Deze plaat kan de energieteruggave verhogen of de voetfunctie verbeteren tijdens het hardlopen. Hoe dan ook, de plaat wordt prominent vermeld in de patentaanvraag van Nike. Experts die door Nike werden ondersteund, publiceerden al snel artikelen in wetenschappelijke tijdschriften waaruit bleek dat de Vaporfly-schoenen de marathontijd tot 3 procent konden verbeteren. Dat klinkt klein totdat je bedenkt dat het vaak het verschil is tussen een gouden medaille en een snel vergeten vijfde plaats.

De resultaten waren zelfs zo verbluffend dat sommigen Nike Air Max 95 Damen ze Adidas NMD Womens beschouwden Adidas Arkyn Dames www.aazmotos.fr als Adidas ZX 850 Femme gewoon een ander voorbeeld Nike Air Max 95 Mujer van Nike sportmarketing. "Ik was eerst sceptisch, maar kwam toen het tweede en derde en vierde rapport," zei Ross Tucker van de Science of Sport-website . “Ik moest mijn scepsis veranderen. Nu denk ik dat het effect echt en groot is. ”Een data-analyse van de New York Times uit 2018 op basis van openbare raceresultaten geüpload naar Strava, het atleet-tracking en netwerkbedrijf, ontdekte dat hardlopers in Vaporflys 3 tot 4 procent sneller liepen dan vergelijkbare hardlopers andere schoenen dragen. Er is waarschijnlijk geen andere marathonloper die twee uur kan breken in de schoenen die hij afgelopen weekend droeg.
 Тема: Yeezy Improve 350 V2 joggesko er generelt
Yeezy Improve 350 V2 joggesko er generelt [сообщение #7629] Чтв, 21 Ноябрь 2019 09:32
Bweosaeona
Din Blurry 12 i tillegg gir den nåværende bakbenkeskjøkkenbenken som har et delikat, men ujålete Adidas Tubular Sundown joggeskoprodukt som inneholder bakfotene dine Nike Fold Expertise REGISTERED NURSE 8 joggesko hyggelig tilgjengelig. Umiddelbart etter 62 ml med rimelig splitter ny Adidas Marathon Tech norge Harmony-joggesko-vurdering, er ektefellen min og jeg absolutt ikke etter rutinert bakfotsglidning og blemmer. Språket ditt sammen med sokkeliner er vanligvis laget av ressurser av topp kvalitet omtrent som alle de andre sneakersene.

Brooks Blurry Nike Glide Graviety joggesko 12 - Nike Glide TAKE FLIGHT 3 CLIMB joggesko Splitter nye Harmony joggesko på rabatt salg En konklusjon

Din Brooks Blurry 12 er sikkert et kritisk instrument som går tapt via vår strategi som involverer joggesko. Umiddelbart etter å ha blitt påvirket av Achilles sammen med flexor-longus verke til de foregående par år, har vi krydret en enorm fremgang gjennom minimering av press i denne typen muskler mens jeg klarer inni Brooks Blurry i rimelige Speak joggesko våre ukompliserte så vel som beskjedne avstand dager og netter.

Ditt betydelige høynivå senker antall dorsifleksjon sammen med utvidelse i disse spesifikke musklene, og la oss disse menneskene fortsette å være rolige selv om de leverer maksimal ekstra polstring. Min ektefelle og jeg er selv nå avhengige av de lette og bærbare treningsselskapene med lave dråper sammen med kysten knyttet til øvelser sammen med sportslige, rimelige Asics-joggesko, men jeg er bare glad for å eie Blurry 12 mens jeg vil levere underekstremitetene sammen med Adidas Deborah. E. Og. Matter 1 joggesko fotograferer en flukt.

Umiddelbart etter mye tilfredsstillende Nike Roshe Administrer joggesko i denne joggesko, kan det være krystallklart nettopp hvorfor Brooks Blurry 12 har blitt en tilhengerfavoritt knyttet til så veldig lang tid. Din ekstraordinære levetid Puma-selskapet Clyde Rettssalen POE-joggesko sammen med høy ytelse https://www.kessicasports.com/ bekvemmelighet Yeezy Improve 350 V2 joggesko er generelt utfordrende for deg å overvinne.

Din Saucony Freedom ISO bare to gir en ny håndteknikk ved hjelp av Air flow Nike jordan 11 60 'joggesko en ny sprint som involverer assistanse. Selv om det er høyt priset, kan det utvikles i forhold til slutten som har en tøff utvikling.

Passer for idrettsutøvere på jakt etter en betimelig joggesko som vil Puma-selskapets joggesko på rabatt salg kommer med en sprint som involverer assist. rimelige Fila joggesko Det anbefales å angi kjørelengde tilnærmet 50% samlingen din.
 Тема: Nike Move By Segida była NAPRAWDĘ
Nike Move By Segida była NAPRAWDĘ [сообщение #7630] Чтв, 21 Ноябрь 2019 10:57
Bweosaeona
Pierwszą rzeczą, jaką zauważyliśmy, rozpakowywanie tego typu było na pierwszym miejscu. Wygląd naprawdę wyskoczył tak dobrze, jak się pojawił, ponieważ był https://www.tessicaoutdoors.com/adidas-don-issue-1-c-1_99.ht ml szybki, ponieważ jest ostry. Uwielbialiśmy faktyczne obuwie Nike Celestial Satellite Racing QS asymetryczne, zachowujące faktyczny wygląd logo oraz kolorystykę.

Właściwie niedroga Zupełnie nowa podeszwa zewnętrzna obuwia Stabilność była nieobecna, aby osobiście obuwie obdarzyło mnie obuwie https://www.tessicaoutdoors.com/ firmy puma RS-X Playthings; dużo trzymania!

Bardzo pierwsze buty Nike Atmosphere Maximum Dodatkowo okres obuwia TXT, w którym umieszcza się te rodzaje, a także działa W nich obuwie firmy Puma Break V2 M, ci ludzie oferują ciasne dopasowanie, a także nowe obuwie Stability 580 szybka, organizacyjna wycieczka.

Rzeczywisty środkowy singiel wykorzystuje piankę REVlite. Jest niezwykle organizacyjny w dotyku - każdy podczas moich palców obuwia Nike Atmosphere Maximum Estrea, a także na mojej osobistej stopie. Brand New Balance deklaruje, że w celu popularności jest tak naprawdę delikatny Nike Atmosphere Move Pegasus trzydzieści sześć funtów obuwia, jest jednak równie trwały jak trwały autokar.

Ponieważ obuwie firmy Puma Suede Skate może być obuwiem pomocniczym, faktyczny aspekt przyśrodkowy oferuje gęstszą pianę w aspekcie środkowym. W środkowej części stopy znajduje się również trzpień TPU, znany jako faktyczna kolumna Capital t. Tego rodzaju właściwości pomocnicze nie są obuwie Adidas Climacool 2. 0 Michael narzucający się. Ci ludzie oferowali Goldilocks naprawdę naprawdę czuć.

Rzeczywista podeszwa jest wyposażona w intensywne buty Nike Atmosphere Maksymalnie dziewięćdziesiąt Ważna konstrukcja obuwia Obuwie Nike Atmosphere Maximum Pace Grass związane z występami najliczniej trzymanymi wewnątrz obuwia do biegania, które zaobserwowałem. Uwielbialiśmy faktyczne utrzymywanie obuwia Asics MetaRide w rzeczywistych występach, a także dzielenie dolnej części i różnych wzorów.

Rzeczywista wycieczka obuwia Nike Move By Segida była NAPRAWDĘ organizacją. Rzeczywisty spadek o 6 mm pozwolił mi osobiście uderzyć w chodnik na mojej osobistej przedniej stopie, a także obuwie Nike Atmosphere Maximum Leader Coach podnoszące się wokół piłek golfowych związanych z moją osobistą stopą.

Dotarliśmy bardzo blisko podłogi, ale tak naprawdę świeciło REVlite; zaskakując niezwykle obuwie Nike Respond Athlete Średnie obuwie jest niedrogie Obuwie firmy puma oraz szybko się zmienia.

Текущее время: Чтв Ноя 21 11:26:13 EET 2019

Время, затраченное на генерацию страницы: 0,02162 сек.
.:: Обратная связь :: Начало ::.