F.A.Q. F.A.Q.         
()  | ()

: .
 : MMOAH Will Delivery DMO Tera As Soon As Possible
Re: MMOAH Will Delivery DMO Tera As Soon As Possible [ #2351 2311 ] , 18 2018 07:08
marwa
: 1
: 2018

We are always waiting for you the best in submitting your articles and we hope you visit our website
شركة نقل عفش بالقصيم
شركة نقل عفش بالاحساء
شركة نقل اثاث بالقطيف
شركة نقل اثاث بمكة
شركة نقل عفش بالطائف
شركة نقل عفش بجدة
شركة نقل اثاث بينبع
شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
شركة نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة
شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
شركة نقل عفش بالخبر

: KIA Cee`d
 : According to a
According to a [ #2352] , 18 2018 10:48
laiyongcai92
: 216
: asd

Marvin Bagley III and Michael Porter Jr. believe they are the best players in this NBA draft Jeremy Hill Jersey , though the best they can hope for is probably the No. 2 pick.

The Sacramento Kings own it, and thats where the intrigue appears to begin Thursday.

Arizona center Deandre Ayton is expected to be taken by the Phoenix Suns to open the draft, and then Bagley, Porter, Slovenian guard Luka Doncic or Michigan States Jaren Jackson Jr. could be considered by Sacramento.

The Kings have been one of the leagues lowliest franchises, not making the playoffs since 2006. But Bagley and Porter both said they would be open to playing in Sacramento, and getting picked so early would be an accomplishment for Porter after a back injury sidelined him for nearly all of his only season at Missouri.

Bagley thrived in his one season at Duke and doesnt expect that to change once hes a pro.

I want to be the greatest player to ever play the game of basketball, and I mean that in the most humble way possible, he said. Not to sound cocky or come off as arrogant, but thats just the mindset that I have. I always say Chris Conley Jersey , if you dont want to get to that level or be the best, then theres really no need to play.

Doncic only arrived in the U.S. on Wednesday after helping Real Madrid win the ACB league championship a day earlier. If the Kings dont select him, he could end up in Atlanta, Memphis or Dallas, who round out the top-five spots.

Other things to know before Thursdays draft at Brooklyns Barclays Center:

BAHAMAS TO BROOKLYN

Ayton could join 1978 top pick Mychal Thompson father of Golden State star Klay Thompson as the only players from the Bahamas to go No. 1.

Its just a huge opportunity to show the world that were coming. Bahamian people are coming, Ayton said. Were not just only a country of track and field athletes. We can also play basketball.

If it happens and Doncic follows, it would be the first time the NBA draft started with two international-born players.

TERRIFIC TEAMMATES

Power programs such as Duke (Bagley and Wendell Carter Jr.), Michigan State (Jackson and Miles Bridges), national champion Villanova (Mikal Bridges and Donte DiVincenzo) and Kentucky (Kevin Knox and Shai Gilgeous-Alexander) could have multiple players taken in the top 10-15 selections of the two-round draft.

MAKING A MOCKERY

Jackson was on the rise in some mock drafts this spring, though he never noticed. He said he would look at them sometimes when he was a younger fan Tim Williams Jersey , but hasnt had any interest now that his name is in them.

I think when I was in high school, I probably looked at those mock drafts when they came out and said, `Oh snap. But as I found out there was like so many people making different ones, I kind of just lost interest in looking at it, he said. I kind of just play my game, work on getting better and just wait for that moment. Tomorrows the day so theres no more mocks. Its going to be the regular draft.

TURN OFF TWITTER

Porter was frustrated when he felt comments he made in an interview were turned around, quickly learning that life will be different in the NBA.

Ill give you an example. Yesterday I get asked, who have you been compared to in the NBA? Who do people compare you to? Porter said. And I said, `You know, Ive been compared to KD (Kevin Durant) before. Ive been compared to Tracy McGrady Max Unger Jersey , and then they put it on Twitter, its like, Michael Porter says hes as good as KD and Tracy McGrady. And Im like come on, bro, I didnt say that. But at the end of the day, thats why I try to stay off Twitter.

STYLE WATCH

Carter wore pants that had a different pattern on each leg to his Wednesday media session and there was some other sparkle in the room, but the best of the style figures to come out, as usual, on draft night.

All the way from when LeBron had the all-white coming out, the suits are what stand out to me Kyle Juszczyk Jersey , what they wear, Young said. Everybody has a different background and different story on how they got there, but what theyre wearing is what sticks out to me right now.

And hes planning to make an NBA first impression.

Yeah, its going to be something fine, the point guard said. Its going to be something crazy.

Washington announced that wide receiver Josh Doctson was being evaluated for a shoulder injury after getting hurt during Wednesdays practice and said theyd have an update on his status on Thursday.

According to a report later on Wednesday, the update will be a positive one. Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the injury is believed to be a not major AC joint sprain or shoulder bruise. Doctson also took to social media to offer his own bit of positivity about his condition.

#imgood馃檹馃従

Josh Doctson (@JDoc_son) August 1, 2018

Thursdays word from the team should provide a better idea about how much time Doctson will miss, but it does seem that his return to action should come sooner rather than later.

Womens Sylvester Williams Jersey

sdaf
 : who received
who received [ #2353] , 18 2018 10:57
laiyongcai92

Justin Reid might have a leg up on most rookies when he joins the Houston Texans after spending years learning about the NFL from his brother Eric Corey Linsley Jersey , a first-round pick of the San Francisco 49ers in 2013.

"We break down film together, I go and visit him at his house," Justin Reid said. "We watched games together. He would let me in on what the game plan was that week, how they're playing certain personnel."

The elder Reid is a safety who spent the last five seasons with the 49ers, but is currently a free agent. Justin, a safety from Stanford, followed in his brother's footsteps when Houston took him with the 68th overall pick in the draft on Friday night.

General manager Brian Gaine said they valued the football pedigree in his family, but were more impressed by his other qualities.

"What I'll tell you about Justin is No. 1 (he has) the prototypical body type, height, weight, speed for the position Trae Waynes Jersey ," Gaine said. "No. 2 production, graded well in terms of production. No. 3 was the versatility, interchangeable ability to play strong safety, free safety, the ability to play the run, the ability to play the pass. We feel like he's a fully dimensional safety at the position."

Reid was Houston's first pick in this year's draft after the Texans traded away their first-round pick to Cleveland to get quarterback Deshaun Watson with the 12th overall pick last year. They previously sent their second-round pick in this draft to the Browns as part of the deal to get rid of Brock Osweiler.

The draft was Gaine's first as a general manager after taking over in January when Rick Smith took an indefinite leave of absence to be with his wife, who is fighting cancer. But Gaine has plenty of experience in scouting and player evaluations, having worked as assistant general manager for the Dolphins and in player personnel for the Texans and the Bills.

He talked about having to wait through two rounds before making his first pick with the Texans.

"Unique circumstance, 20 years of doing this, I've never had that experience before," he said. "But in a way after yesterday it allowed us to kind of reposition ourselves and think about what's already occurred and kind of measure the supply and demand at the positions with 32 players already gone."

Reid started 11 of 14 games last season Deatrich Wise Jr Jersey , piling up 99 tackles, including 6 1/2 for losses with five interceptions and six pass breakups.

Houston addressed its need on the offensive line by taking Mississippi State tackle Martinas Rankin with the 80th pick. The 6-foot-4, 308-pound Rankin is a versatile player who has lined up at almost every position on the offensive line, but spent the most time at left tackle. He'll have a chance to play early, competing with Julie'n Davenport for the chance to protect Watson's blind side at left tackle.

"We see him as an offensive lineman and hopefully the best five play however that unravels here," Gaine said. "But naturally he was a starting left tackle in the SEC so my hope is he'd have the ability to do that, but we also believe that if he has to play guard, right side, left side, wherever we need him that this guy has the versatility to do that."

The Texans used their last pick Friday night to address another need when they chose Central Florida tight end Jordan Akins at No. 98. At 26, the 6-3 Anthony Sherman Jersey , 249-pound Akins is much older than most NFL rookies after spending four years playing minor league baseball after being drafted by the Texas Rangers in the third round in 2010.

The New York Giants have started fixing their woeful offensive line.

A person familiar with the negotiations says the team has an agreement with offensive tackle Nate Solder. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the Giants did not announced the deal with the former New England Patriots left tackle when free agency kicked off Wednesday.

NFL Network reported the Giants will give Solder a four-year, $62 million deal.

The 29-year-old Solder was considered the top offensive lineman available in free agency. He will be the NFLs highest-paid offensive lineman.

His signing is a major accomplishment for new general manager Dave Gettleman, who has taken over a team that went 3-13 last season. The O-line was one of the teams biggest weaknesses. Former general manager Jerry Reeses failure to address the problem in free agency last year led to his firing in December.

Solder will probably take over at left tackle and 2015 first-round draft pick Ereck Flowers will be moved to the right side.

The Giants announced late Wednesday afternoon the signing of former Carolina Panthers cornerback Teddy Williams, who did not play in 2017 after being waived/injured with a shoulder problem.

The 17th player taken in the 2011 draft, Solder has started 95 career games, and he has been relatively injury free in his career.

The Giants still have work to do on the line. The team was 26th in the league in rushing (96.8 yards), 28th in first downs (271), 30th on third downs (32.6 percent), 29th in time of possession (28:27), and 31st in points (246).

Part of the problem was injuries. Center Weston Richburg only played four games because of a concussion and the versatile Justin Pugh was in eight at left guard and right tackle because of back problems.

New York used 10 starting line combinations and only had two games in which a runner gained at least 100 yards, both by Orleans Darkwa.

Richburg is expected to sign with San Francisco. Pugh is a free agent. Veteran guard John Jerry Brandon Parker Jersey , who started all 16 games last season, is under contract. Brett Jones, a restricted free agent who received a second-round qualifying offer, started the final 12 games at center. Jon Halapio, who started the final six games at right guard, re-signed with the Giants recently.

Williams is the second former Panther Gettleman brought aboard in two days. The former Carolina GM got running back Jonathan Stewart on Tuesday.

Since entering the NFL as a rookie free agent in 2012, Williams has played 36 games for Indianapolis, Arizona, Chicago, Jacksonville and Carolina.

Womens Brian O'Neill Jersey

sdaf
 : Curry said
Curry said [ #2354] , 18 2018 11:05
laiyongcai92

George Iloka had just sat down to eat with his wife when the call came from his agent.

The Cincinnati Bengals were letting him go. So much for that quiet day off. So much for all that time in training camp perfecting the scheme. So much for the only NFL team he'd ever played for.

"But that's the business. That's what we kind of signed up for. Things happen. At the end of the day Jalen Richard Jersey , you're just a number for the most part," Iloka said.

Fortunately for Iloka, his first defensive coordinator was interested in a reunion. The Vikings signed Iloka, a former pupil of coach Mike Zimmer, to a one-year contract on Wednesday to add yet another accomplished player to what was the best defense in the league last season.

"I'm comfortable with the system, the playbook. And this is a good team. They were real close last year. They were on the brink of making it to the Super Bowl," Iloka said after his first practice, about five hours after boarding a plane for Minnesota. "I'm just here to help this team out anyway I can. My relationship with Zim, this facility, the kind of team that they have made it a no brainer."

The Bengals released Iloka on Sunday to clear $5.3 million in salary cap space and make way for second-round draft pick Jessie Bates III to move into a starting role. Iloka was a fifth-round pick by the Bengals out of Boise State in 2012 and played two seasons in Zimmer's defense before the coach was hired by the Vikings. Iloka became a starter in his second year and started 76 games for the Bengals, with nine career interceptions. Credited by the team with 230 tackles over that time, Iloka is 10th on the all-time Bengals list in that category.

"He's very smart. He's a good tackler. He's going to be where he's supposed to be all the time. He pretty much knows a lot of the things that we're doing Shaq Lawson Jersey ," Zimmer said. "Most of the calls we went through today, he knew probably 85 percent of them."

All-Pro Harrison Smith is entrenched at one of the safety spots. Andrew Sendejo has mostly manned the other slot for the last five years, starting 53 games plus three more in the playoffs. He'll turn 31 on Sept. 9, when the Vikings open the season against San Francisco. Naturally, there's a question now about whether Sendejo will celebrate that birthday in a purple uniform, considering he's carrying a $3.5 million salary cap hit. With Anthony Harris and Jayron Kearse, the Vikings have two backups who've been in their system for two-plus seasons and contribute significantly on special teams.

"This wasn't a move to replace anyone. This was a move to get as many good players as we can," Zimmer said. "He became available, so we were fortunate."

That could be more than just coach speak from Zimmer, who has said previously he'd like to use more of his best players in different positions more often this year to maximize their impact. Smith, for example, could be used in a linebacker spot in certain packages. Veteran cornerback Terence Newman Howie Long Jersey , who played with Iloka with the Bengals, has taken turns at safety.

"Honestly, we're just trying to add good football players," Zimmer said, "and it'll all sort out at the end."

That's just fine with Iloka, who was looking forward to working with the hard-driving Zimmer again.

"I grew up in Texas, and that's how my high school coach was. The linebacker coach at Boise State was the same way," Iloka said. "I'm used to that style. It doesn't matter either way. He just has a good defense."

Stephen Curry is impatient and eager to get back in a game for the Golden State Warriors, yet he knows its not worth risking re-injuring his left knee by pushing his return too soon.

The two-time MVP on Friday went through his first 5-on-5 scrimmage since the injury but coach Steve Kerr wasnt ready to proclaim Curry a go for Saturday night that might not be decided until after the morning shootaround. Kerr listed Currys status as questionable for a second straight day ahead of Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals against the New Orleans Pelicans at Oracle Arena.

Still to be determined, Curry said. They come up with those snazzy words for a reason doubtful, questionable, probable. Ive learned a lot about what those words mean this year. Just trying to work my way up A.J. Klein Jersey , do what I need to do, do whatever Chelsea (Lane) and the rest of the athletic training staff and coach needs to see to get me back out there. Thats the only thing I can really focus on right now. It is good to be back actually playing basketball and doing basketball things.

Curry, Kerr and Lane spoke in depth after Fridays scrimmage, which wasnt visible to media members with a curtain blocking one court at team headquarters.

On Thursday, Curry resumed full practice with contact but Kerr wanted to see how Curry responded after consecutive intense days of on-court work before he and the training staff decided when to let Curry return.

A big part of this is how he turns up tomorrow after a nights rest, Kerr said. Its the first time hes scrimmaged in six weeks, five weeks, whatever it is. Its not as simple as he feels good, throw him out there. Its more about give him a few days, see how he responds from there.

There was still no date for Game 2 of the best-of-seven series, though Curry was hoping if he couldnt play Saturday that the game would be at least Tuesday not Monday to give him a better chance.

He nearly feels like himself again, moving the way hes used to during a game. Curry isnt sure what kind of minutes to expect initially when he does return but figures he will discuss that with Kerr ahead of time.

Im getting there Terrell Suggs Jersey , he said. My knee feels pretty good. I dont have any pain with doing things Ive been doing.

Curry wore compression leggings Friday to protect his sprained knee, which has sidelined him since the injury March 23. It was bad luck given thats the same day he returned from a six-game absence because of a hurt right ankle.

He was happy to not need a brace he tried out Thursday. The Warriors eliminated the San Antonio Spurs in Game 5 of the first-round series with a 99-91 win Tuesday night and Curry wants to make sure he doesnt disrupt any flow or momentum with the team on a roll.

The priority for us is to be the best team we can be, he said. When Im 100 percent healthy and doing what I need to do I obviously try to lead that charge but right now the conversations become how can you manage those minutes and still be productive and still have a cohesive lineup and flow to the game and all that type of stuff. Thats what Coach has to think through.

Curry said he wasnt trying to persuade Kerr or Lane to let him play Saturday.

Theres no real politicking at all, its not that serious. Its a matter of how you feel, can you do this, can you do that and check off all the boxes along the way, he said. Once I get through all those checkpoints and have confidence in myself and my body Ill be out there, whether thats tomorrow night or Monday or Tuesday, whenever Game 2 is, thats the process that Im all too familiar with.

Jacksonville Jaguars Elite Jerseys

sdaf
 : Application field of vacuum pump
Application field of vacuum pump [ #2355] , 18 2018 11:08
yanyan
: 6

Some industries, especially metallurgical, chemical and food electronics, need to use vacuum environment and vacuum containers in order to achieve a completely aseptic operation, while in a vacuum environment can also be carried out, more abundant operations. For example, high temperature heat treatment, such as asepsis treatment.https://www.evpvacuum.com/p-en-64-2BV_series_Liqui d_ring_vacuum_pump.html

The field of metallurgy and chemical industry also needs the creation of vacuum environment, so the creation of vacuum environment is due to this field, the air quality is relatively low, the air may contain more, water vapor, containing relatively more solid particles, how to use and use vacuum pump in these environments, is worth everyone concerned. Notes and research contents.https://www.evpvacuum.com/Molecular_Pump.html

Food and drug products in China need to be treated by absolute vacuum in order to realize aseptic disinfection and drying. Vacuum pumps are obviously needed in this process. They can be used for drying, aseptic treatment, and create a better atmosphere in which foods and medicines can be preserved for a relatively long time. Therefore, they are widely recognized in these fields.https://www.evpvacuum.com/p-en-114-LG_Series_Screw_Va cuum_Pump.html

At present, our country already has very strong electronic technology ability and technology. So for the production and processing of these electronic technology products, we also need to use vacuum pumps to achieve better use of electronic tube display tubes and so on. Most of the applications in electronic technology are closely related to many fields of work in China, so we can also use vacuum pump to create a vacuum environment.[ https://www.evpvacuum.com/p-en-135-Open_Cycle_Water_Ring_Vac uum_System.html
 : lineman has
lineman has [ #2356] , 18 2018 11:13
laiyongcai92

Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey recently threw cold water on the notion that #Jimmy already is as good as #Tommy Max Unger Jersey , pointing out that the 49ers scored 44 against the AFC finalists due in part to the scheme the team runs. Ramsey has elaborated on his remarks, via Twitter.

Jimmy is good, I said that but based off our game, only 1 Wr had more than 25 yards on us & most of that came off 1 catch for 24 yards, Ramsey said, in response to a NinersNation.com blurb about the comments. [H]e used his FB & TE for big gains off play action & their running game was also good that game. That鈥檚 scheme!

Said Ramsey on NFL Network regarding Garoppolo: What did he play Steve Grogan Jersey , five games? He has good potential, I think he鈥檒l be a good player, but my experience in playing him, it was a lot of scheme stuff. It wasn鈥檛 like he was just dicing us up.

The broader point, whether Ramsey specifically made it or not, is that defenses eventually will have enough film to understand how Garoppolo operates the scheme Sammy Watkins Jersey , what he does well, what he doesnt do well, what he tries to do when what he wants to do is taken away, etc. That will be one of the various challenges the 49ers face when trying to build on the unexpected success the team had once Garoppolo became the starting quarterback.

Similarly, Garoppolo may have to do more/other things when defenses shut down play-action passes to fullbacks and tight ends, and when the running game isnt working the way it should.

A day before players report to training camp Maxx Williams Jersey , the Arizona Cardinals have signed defensive ends Arthur Moats and Jacquies Smith to one-year contracts.

The 6-foot, 246-pound Moats has played eight seasons with Buffalo and Pittsburgh. He played in 14 games with the Steelers last season.

The 31-year-old lineman has played in 121 games, 45 as a starter, with 191 tackles, 16 1-2 sacks, four fumble recoveries Randy Moss Jersey , four forced fumbles and 37 special teams tackles.

The 6-foot-2, 260-pound Smith played three seasons for Tampa Bay from 2013-17 and part of last season with Detroit. The 28-year old Smith has played in 31 games with 40 tackles, 13 1-2 sacks, four forced fumbles and four fumble recoveries.

The Cardinals also waived/injured defensive end Praise Martin-Oguike.

Mikal Bridges Jersey

sdaf
 : surprising degree
surprising degree [ #2357] , 18 2018 11:23
laiyongcai92

Shohei Ohtani is limited to hitting these days because of an elbow injury.

He remains quite the presence for the Los Angeles Angels.

Ohtanis two-out walk helped set up a dramatic 3-2 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers on Friday night in the opening game of the Freeway Series.

The Angels were down to their last strike in the ninth inning when Ohtani battled back from a 0-2 count all the way to a walk against Kenley Jansen (0-2). Ohtani then stole second and advanced to third on catcher Yasmani Grandals throwing error before David Fletcher hit a tying RBI single to left.

I think it speaks to the threat Shohei is at the plate Lance Alworth Jersey , Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. (Jansen) is as good as there is at the back end of the game.

It was Ohtanis second stolen base of his rookie season. The two-way star has more time to practice other parts of the game while he is staying off the mound.

I wasnt absolutely going to go on the first pitch but for the hitter its easier to steal a base earlier in the count, Ohtani said through an interpreter.

Ian Kinsler followed with another base hit, and Fletcher scored when Yasiel Puigs throw skipped by Grandal for a game-ending error. Blake Parker (2-1) pitched a scoreless inning for the win.

It was a great at-bat. (Ohtani) did what he needed to do, Kinsler said. The report on Kenley is that he loses track of runners or concentrates a lot on the hitter. You have an opportunity to steal against him. Shohei took second. It was huge. We got in scoring position and obviously the throw got away. He got himself in scoring position and thats what youre supposed to do.

The 108 degree temperature set a record at first pitch for a game in Anaheim. The previous record was 106, which happened in 1988 and 2007.

The Dodgers wasted a solid start by Kenta Maeda, who struck out nine in 5 2/3 innings. They had won four in a row.

For me its unacceptable at 0-2 to lose him there Jacquizz Rodgers Jersey , Jansen said. I had him where I wanted to. I just feel I almost lost my feel on the fastball up in the zone. I couldnt get it where I wanted to. That walk irritated me. Ive got to keep my composure.

Matt Kemp hit run-scoring singles in the fourth and sixth to help the Dodgers jump in front, but the Angels rallied in the sixth.

Kinsler and Jose Briceno opened the inning with singles. Kole Calhoun then struck out and Andrelton Simmons flied out before Mike Trout was walked intentionally, loading the bases.

Maeda then was called for a balk, allowing Kinsler to score. Justin Upton walked to load the bases again, and Scott Alexander struck out Albert Pujols to end the inning.

Angels starter Felix Pena, a converted reliever Tedy Bruschi Jersey , allowed two runs and three hits in 5 1/3 innings.

Fletcher had faced Jansen once before in spring training. He struck out. This time he got the big hit.

The experience was good. Obviously, when you see a pitcher more than once it can help you, Fletcher said.

SHO-DOWN

Maeda and Japanese countryman Ohtani faced each other for the first time in Major League Baseball. Ohtani was 0 for 2 with a strikeout and a groundout. Ohtani went 2 for 7 against Maeda when the two played professional baseball in Japan.

He was on top of his game I felt like, Ohtani said. When the starting pitcher is pitching that well, to come back and win like that is big.

TRAINERS ROOM

Dodgers: LHP Tony Cingrani (left shoulder inflammation) threw a light bullpen of 20 to 25 pitches and then went to Arizona for more rehabilitation RHP Walker Buehler (right rib micro fracture) threw a bullpen and will throw a five-inning simulated game Sunday morning.

UP NEXT

Dodgers: RHP Ross Stripling (6-2, 2.27 ERA) starts Saturday night. He allowed four earned runs in six innings in the Dodgers 6-4 win over Colorado on Sunday. It was just the second time he allowed four runs in a start this season.

Angels: RHP Deck McGuire (0-1 Cody Latimer Jersey , 8.64 ERA) lasted just 3 1/3 innings against Baltimore in his last start.

Maybe Aaron Rodgers should R-E-L-A-X.

The Packers quarterback went off on Tuesday regarding the effort of his teams younger receivers during one specific period during the teams practice.

鈥淚 think it was one of the worst carded sessions we鈥檝e had, Rodgers said. I dont know how you can make it simpler. You literally have what the play would be in our terminology of the card. And the effort level was very low, especially what I鈥檓 accustomed to, having run that period for a number of years. It鈥檚 not a good start for us on the carded period for the young guys. I think [DeAngelo] Yancey has really progressed, [Geronimo Allison], obviously 16 [Jake Kumerow]. But everybody else was piss poor.

Its a surprising degree of candor from Rodgers Andre Branch Jersey , who clearly was disappointed in the teams decision to dump receiver Jordy Nelson during the offseason. Rodgers also has expressed a certain degree of frustration regarding the fact that his contract extension wasnt finalized before the start of training camp, and its possible that he now has a somewhat shorter fuse than maybe hes had in the past.

Itll be interesting to see how the Packers react to the uncharacteristic decision of Rodgers to call them out publicly, and whether this is the start of a new trend for Rodgers as he tries to get the most out of the players around him.

Authentic Womens Marshall Newhouse Jersey

sdaf
 : injured players
injured players [ #2358] , 18 2018 11:31
laiyongcai92

Houstons deep lineup can create all sorts of problems for its opponents.

Like deciding whether to pitch to Jose Altuve or Carlos Correa.

Correa hit a game-ending RBI single in the 12th inning after Altuve was walked intentionally Chris Godwin Jersey , sending the Houston Astros to a 4-3 win over the Kansas City Royals on Saturday night.

Hes been a very clutch hitter, Houston manager A.J. Hinch said. Ive seen that base hit to right-center a handful of times during his short career. It does not surprise me that he put a good swing on a fastball away.

George Springer led off the 12th with a walk, and Alex Bregman followed with a bloop single into shallow right field that fell between three players. An error by Ryan Goins allowed Springer to advance to third.

We had the shift on, Royals first baseman Hunter Dozier said of the bloop single. Just perfect placement. We all tried, but we just couldnt get there.

After Altuve was awarded first, Correa singled into the gap in right-center against Justin Grimm (1-3).

You get in that situation you have to intentionally walk one, Grimm said. Bases loaded and no outs, just battling with that guy. He put a good swing on a fastball in the outfield. It happened how it happened.

Correa said he was trying to drive the ball to get a sacrifice fly or something to the outfield. It was his sixth career game-ending hit and first since August 1, 2016, against Toronto.

I dont know how many career walk-offs I have, Correa said. Every single time they walk Altuve. They walk him because the best hitter in the game is hitting in front of me, but at the same time, its not an easy task to walk him and get me out.

Collin McHugh (3-0) pitched a perfect inning for the win. Houstons bullpen combined for six shutout innings.

Everybody up and down the staff, we know that our job is to get outs no matter what time of the game it is called upon us to do it, McHugh said.

Kansas City carried a 3-2 lead into the ninth, but Houston rallied against Brandon Maurer. After Yuli Gurriel and Josh Reddick singled with one out Adrian Clayborn Jersey , Evan Gattis hit a tying sacrifice fly to left. Marwin Gonzalez then walked, but Brian McCann grounded out to end the inning.

The Royals wasted a solid start by Ian Kennedy in their 10th loss in 11 games. Kennedy allowed two runs and four hits in seven innings.

Kansas City jumped in front on Doziers three-run homer in the fourth, but Correa hit a sacrifice fly and Gurriel homered to trim the Royals lead to 3-2 in the bottom half of the inning.

Hunter gave us a big lift with the three-run jack, Kansas City manager Ned Yost said. We just couldnt really muster anything outside of that. If we could just find a way to tack on a run here or there it would be beneficial for us.

Houston right-hander Lance McCullers Jr. struck out nine in six innings. He permitted four hits and walked two.

ALTUVE MOVING UP THE CHARTS

Altuve tied Terry Puhl for seventh in Astros history with 1,357 hits with his double in the fourth. Altuve tied Bill Doran for ninth place in franchise history with 611 runs when he scored in the fourth.

HE SAID IT

Hes going to do that 99 times out of 100. He did exactly what I thought he would. McHugh on Correas game-ending hit.

TRAINERS ROOM

Royals: 1B Lucas Duda (right foot) was recalled from his rehab assignment with Triple-A Omaha and started at designated hitter. He went 1 for 4 with a ninth-inning single. OF Paulo Orlando was optioned to Omaha to make room on the roster for Duda.

UP NEXT

Royals: RHP Jason Hammel (2-8) will make his 16th start of the season Sunday in the series finale. Hammel has a 2.85 ERA in nine appearances eight starts against the Astros.

Astros: RHP Gerrit Cole (8-1) will make his 16th start of the season looking for his seventh straight win. Cole walked a career-high five and allowed four runs for a second straight outing in earning a no-decision Monday against the Rays.

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) Kirk Cousins was bothered enough by the throws he missed in Minnesotas third preseason game that he brought a piece of paper with a list of them to the podium for his interview afterward.

Theres a long way to go, particularly with an offensive line thats not yet set, but Cousins and the Vikings made some improvements against Seattle.

Cousins passed for 182 yards without a turnover in the first half, before third-stringer Kyle Sloter threw for two fourth-quarter touchdowns in a 21-20 comeback victory over the Seahawks on Friday night.

Out of sync in their previous game, the Vikings assembled three drives of 12 or more plays despite some disruptions by the Seahawks. Cousins went 17 for 28.

You couldve really had a great night. I feel like we just missed that, Cousins said.

Sebastian Janikowski didnt miss. The 40-year-old kicked field goals from 35 and 55 yards in the first half for the Seahawks, who kept their starters in past halftime. Russell Wilson led one scoring drive against the vaunted Vikings defense, finishing 11 for 21 for 118 yards and declaring his work-in-progress offensive line a success.

I had all day, Wilson said.

Vikings rookie Daniel Carlson, who just won the kicker job this week when seventh-year veteran Kai Forbath was released, pulled two 42-yard field goal attempts wide left in the first half. Following the first miss, Latavius Murrays touchdown run capped the second drive. Then coach Mike Zimmer ordered a 2-point conversion.

Just to let him know that if hes going to miss em Kenneth Dixon Jersey , Im going to go for 2, Zimmer said.

The mention of wide left against the Seahawks still makes Vikings fans wince, three seasons after Blair Walshs 27-yard miss at the end of the playoff game on that below-zero afternoon in Minnesota. Walsh spent last year with Seattle, struggled anew and was not brought back. The 40-year-old Janikowski, having edged out Jason Myers for the job, has taken over.

Id rather kick the short ones and hit a lot of extra points, but if it comes down to it Im excited and looking forward to it, Janikowski said.

CONFIDENCE IN CARLSON

Zimmer noted that Carlson, a fifth-round draft pick from Auburn, only missed a couple of kicks in practices since training camp started. The coach actually expressed more concern about the kick coverage teams, which have allowed long returns in each exhibition game.

Put this behind me, Carlson said, but learn from it and move on.

PUNTING PROWESS

Rookie punter Michael Dickson, who beat out stalwart Jon Ryan this week, was just as sharp as Janikowski. His five punts averaged 53.6 yards per attempt, with a long of 61 yards and two times downed at the 3.

Im really fired up about that Nick Nelson Jersey , coach Pete Carroll said.

PADS POPPING

Chris Carson carried seven times for 26 yards and a touchdown and caught two passes for 20 yards for the Seahawks, who are trying to regenerate the power running attack that helped them reach two straight Super Bowls. Rookie Rashaad Penny, whos also expected to factor heavily in the ground game this season, broke his finger in practice last week and did not play.

The defense, which is undergoing a more significant renovation with Cliff Avril, Michael Bennett, Kam Chancellor and Richard Sherman all moved on. The Seahawks are at least set at linebacker with Bobby Wagner and K.J. Wright.

Wagner sacked Cousins for what wouldve been a 13-yard loss on third-and-goal at the 5, but Shaquill Griffin was called for holding Stefon Diggs during the play. Wright delivered a jarring shoulder tackle on Diggs, who was targeted eight times. Newcomer Barkevious Mingo delivered his share of blows in the first half, too.

I thought we played with good juice tonight, Carroll said. I like the way that were learning to hit.

COOKS BACK

Murray took over for Dalvin Cook, who had two carries on the first drive to complete his recovery from reconstructive knee surgery last season.

I got in, I got banged up a little bit, got that out of the way, Cook said. Now its just time for everybody to know I can play football.

BACKUPS COME UP BIG

David Moore caught a 31-yard touchdown pass from Alex McGough for the Seahawks and had a 75-yard punt return for a score called back by a holding penalty.

For the Vikings, Sloters touchdowns went to Jake Weineke and Chad Beebe Chad Henne Jersey , before the go-ahead 2-point conversion completion to Weineke again. Weineke is a Minnesota native, undrafted from South Dakota State. Beebe, from Northern Illinois, is the son of former Buffalo folk hero Don Beebe.

NATIONAL ANTHEM

Three Seahawks players continued their practice of leaving the field during the singing of the The Star-Spangled Banner and returning shortly after: offensive tackle Duane Brown, defensive end Branden Jackson and defensive tackle Quinton Jefferson.

INJURY REPORT

Seahawks: Fourteen injured players were listed on the inactive list, including WR Doug Baldwin (knee), CB Byron Maxwell (ankle) and SS Bradley McDougald (pectoral). Baldwin and Maxwell have been out the whole preseason. FS Tedric Thompson hurt his ribs during a first-quarter tackle, Carroll said, but he returned.

Vikings: Nine injured players were listed on the did-not-dress list, including DE Everson Griffen (lower leg), CB Mackensie Alexander (ankle) and C Pat Elflein (ankle/shoulder). Diggs immediately went to the sideline with some apparent discomfort after the collision with Wright, but he came back.

UP NEXT

The Seahawks host Oakland in their final exhibition game on Thursday. Womens Tremaine Edmunds Jersey

sdaf
 : A website
A website [ #2359] , 18 2018 11:40
laiyongcai92

Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey apparently will be catching a lot of passes this year.

Coach Ron Rivera has said that he can envision the second-year top-10 pick getting 200 rushing attempts this season. On Thursday Kemal Ishmael Jersey , offensive coordinator Norv Turner said that its realistic to see McCaffrey averaging 25-30 touches per game.

If he gets 25 touches per game, thats 400 for the season. Which means that hell need to catch 200 passes.

The single-season record for receptions is 143.

McCaffrey had 117 rushes and 80 catches in 2017, a total of 197 touches. While its hard to imagine the workload doubling, the team needs to use McCaffrey more than it has to justify the fact that he was taken with the eighth overall selection. Part-time running backs would have been available later in the draft, allowing the Panthers to focus on getting a full-time impact player with its first-round pick.

For example, cornerback Marshon Lattimore was on the board at the time; he ended up being taken three spots later by the Saints. Thats not to say it was a mistake to take McCaffrey. However Doug Baldwin Jersey , it would be a mistake to have that much faith in him on draft day but not use him extensively on game days.

锟斤拷锟?The founding document of Alcoholics Anonymous, known to adherents as the Big Book, sold at auction Saturday for $2.4 million to billionaire and Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay.

The auction house Profiles in History announced the sale of the manuscript with handwritten notes from the groups founding fathers.

Irsay told The Associated Press he plans to build a special display for the manuscript and display it for several months a year at Alcoholics Anonymous headquarters in New York. He says he attempted to buy the manuscript when it was up for auction several years ago, and he is thrilled at the opportunity to share it publicly.

Irsay said he considers himself a steward for the manuscript, which he said he may also send out on tour so it can be seen by more people.

Ive held it. Ive looked through it. It is absolutely mind-blowing, he said. It was just a miracle to see this thing live.

Irsay Vonn Bell Jersey , who was clearly excited about obtaining the manuscript during a telephone interview, said he considered remaining anonymous about purchasing the manuscript, but wanted to go public to try to relieve the stigma of alcoholism and addiction.

The only way we stay sober is to give it away, Irsay said.

I think itll help a lot of people, he said. Thats the reason Im doing it.

He said he attended his first Alcoholics Anonymous meeting 25 years ago, and marvels at the reach of the organization and what its founders built.

It is the third time the 161-page typed document has been sold. It sold in 2007 for $850 Kirk Cousins Jersey ,000 and for $1.6 million in 2004. Saturdays auction was delayed by a dispute with Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc.

The manuscript includes notes and scribbles from one of AAs founders, William Wilson, more commonly known as Bill W.

Wilsons widow Lois owned the papers after his death in 1971, and she passed them on to her friend Barry Leach. Alcoholics Anonymous said Leach signed and notarized a letter in 1979 saying the manuscript would belong to the organization after his death. He died in 1985, but the manuscript did not make its way to Alcoholics Anonymous Eli Manning Jersey , which did not know about the notarized letter at the time.

Its ownership history in the ensuing years is not entirely clear until 2004, when Sothebys auctioned it for $1.6 million. Then it sold to Roberts in 2007.

A website devoted to the auction describes the manuscript as a Bible to millions that has sold 30 million copies since 1939, been translated into 43 languages and has been ranked by the Library of Congress as a top non-fiction book that shaped America.

We are thrilled this most historic manuscript has sold and hope it will be exhibited for the world to see the manuscript that has saved the lives of millions of people, Profiles in History founder Joe Maddalena said.

Anthony McCartney can be reached at Authentic Womens Rasheem Green Jersey

sdaf
 : system has
system has [ #2360] , 18 2018 11:49
laiyongcai92

The Atlanta Braves Ted Ginn Jr Jersey , tied for the best record in the National League, return home from their brief two-game road trip to host the Baltimore Orioles, the team with the worst record in baseball.

The three-game interleague series begins on Friday at SunTrust Park.

Baltimore will start right-hander Alex Cobb (2-9, 7.14) against Atlanta left-hander Sean Newcomb (8-2, 2.70) in the series opener.

The Braves (43-30) split two games at Toronto and return home having won seven of their last 10 games. Atlanta has a three-game lead over Washington in the National League East.

The Orioles (21-52) have lost eight of their last 10 games. They dropped two of three games at Washington, although all of the games were within three runs.

Newcomb has made enjoyed a breakthrough season in his second year in the majors. Newcomb has posted two scoreless starts over his last three appearances Deatrich Wise Jr Jersey , most recently on June 16 against San Diego. He struck out seven and allowed two hits in that six-inning start, which he won. That was a bounce-back for the southpaw, who had allowed five runs in 5 1/3 innings against Los Angeles in his previous start.

After you have a good one, youve got to be able to clear it and look forward to the next one, Newcomb said. Youve got to treat each start as kind of a new thing, whether you had a good one or a bad one. That allows you to go out fresh every time.

Newcomb leads the team in wins and has allowed two or fewer runs in ten of his 14 starts. He has never faced the Orioles.

Its good to see that maturity and confidence in him now Jordan Mills Jersey , Atlanta manager Brian Snitker said. Theres no panic. I love how he stays pitch-to-pitch during a game. Its just a young pitcher who is confident in what hes doing and has faith in himself.

Cobb has made five quality starts in 12 previous outings but has not pitched well in his last two starts, both losses. He allowed five runs in seven innings against Miami on June 16 and was rocked for nine runs in 3 2/3 innings against Toronto in June 10.

Being out there and feeling comfortable is such a thing you take for granted, Cobb said. Im just really comfortable where Im at. Im able to execute a high amount of pitches. Thats going to lead to some success.

He has one career start against the Braves in 2012. He allowed two runs in seven innings and struck out six in earning the victory.

With the series in Atlanta, Baltimore will not be able to use a designated hitter. That may be OK with Mark Trumbo, who is hitting .349 (15-for-43) in 13 games playing in the field, compared to hitting .233 in 27 games as the DH.

Atlanta first baseman Freddie Freeman has been among the league leaders all season. He leads the National League total bases (162) and is second in on-base percentage (.420) and slugging percentage (.579). His 93 hits are tied with teammate Nick Markakis for the league lead. His .332 batting average is second only to Scooter Gennetts .336 mark.

The Orioles are expected to get slugger Chris Davis back in the lineup on Friday. He has missed eight games while making offensive adjustments after hitting .150 with 86 strikeouts in 57 games.

Im really looking forward to getting him back on the field Y.A. Tittle Jersey , Baltimore manager Buck Showalter said. Im really looking forward to getting the impactful player hes capable of being.

Three members of the Players Coalition and New York Jets owner Chris Johnson have sent a letter to New York Governor Andrew Cuomo and other state officials urging passage of comprehensive bail reform.

The letter released Thursday is signed by Johnson and players Josh McCown and Kelvin Beachum of the Jets, and Demario Davis of the Saints. Davis is a former Jet. They cited the need for action on pretrial reform in the eight remaining days of the 2018 legislative session.

Our bail system has been failing low-income communities and communities of color for generations, they wrote. We are at a moment of crisis, but also one of great opportunity: together, we can create a pretrial justice system that reflects the best values of New York for all New Yorkers.

Also sent the letter were Carl Heastie, speaker of the New York State Assembly Kendall Fuller Jersey , and John Flanagan, majority leader of the New York State Senate.

The coalition noted we were so disappointed that the state budget negotiations failed to produce meaningful bail reform.

Adidas Alex Ovechkin Jersey

sdaf
 : Newsome has been
Newsome has been [ #2361] , 18 2018 11:58
laiyongcai92

Coach Dan Quinn says the Atlanta Falcons want to add a fullback and a safety among their four picks in the final four rounds of the NFL draft.

The team chose not re-sign fullback Derrick Coleman Jim Plunkett Jersey , the only player at his position on the roster, and it needs depth at safety behind starters Keanu Neal and Ricardo Allen.

The Falcons have a fourth-round pick, a sixth-round pick and two spots in the seventh round. They chose Alabama receiver Calvin Ridley in the first round Kevin King Jersey , Colorado cornerback Isaiah Oliver in the second and South Florida defensive tackle Deadrin Senat in the third.

Another area of concern is defensive end following the free-agent departure of sacks leader Adrian Clayborn. Vic Beasley, the NFL sacks leader in 2016, will move back to end this season after spending last year at linebacker and having a falloff in production Trey Hendrickson Jersey , but Quinn still wants to improve the pass rush.

Ozzie Newsome's final day as the main man in the Baltimore Ravens draft room is going to be a busy one.

After making five trades during the first two nights of the NFL draft, Newsome will bring it home Saturday with a whopping seven picks.

Baltimore has three selections in the fourth round, one in the fifth Deatrich Wise Jr Jersey , two more in the sixth round and a single seventh-rounder.

"I'm excited that we have a chance to swing at a lot of pitches," assistant GM Eric DeCosta said.

At least that's how it stands now. There's no telling what Newsome might try over the final four rounds in terms of moving up or moving down.

Newsome has been impressive working the board. In addition to getting a few more picks, he addressed immediate and future needs through the first two days.

After snagging quarterback Lamar Jackson and tight end Hayden Hurst in the first round Darian Thompson Jersey , Newsome addressed a need on the offensive line Friday night by taking Orlando Brown Jr. at No. 83 before selecting tight end Mark Andews with the 86th overall pick.

The Ravens had a defense-heavy draft last year. This year, all four of their picks have been designed to enhance the offense.

Authentic Womens Chase Edmonds Jersey

sdaf
 : too often
too often [ #2362] , 18 2018 12:06
laiyongcai92

The Tennessee Titans remain winless through three preseason games with a brand-new coaching staff busy trying to fix issues on offense and defense.

Quarterback Marcus Mariota and his No. 1 wide receiver Corey Davis had trouble connecting on not one Willie Brown Jersey , but two third downs. Both Mariota and Davis tried to take the blame for the miscommunication in a 16-6 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers on Saturday.

On Sunday, first-year head coach Mike Vrabel tried to absolve both Mariota and Davis by taking the blame himself.

"Up until this point, I haven't done a good enough job making sure that both those guys know where each other's going to be on every single route," Vrabel said.

"And I'll make sure that that happens because the guy throwing the ball and the guy catching the ball those are the only two guys that really at that point in time matter."

Mariota had driven the Titans to touchdowns on two of their first three drives this preseason.

Yet both the quarterback and the Titans offense managed just 52 yards in the first half with Mariota sacked twice and intercepted once. Mariota finished 5 of 8 for 43 yards.

Davis Brandon Mebane Jersey , the fifth overall pick in 2017 and first wide receiver drafted , has yet to catch a pass in a preseason game. A hamstring injury kept him out of the preseason last year, and he has not caught a pass in his two games this preseason.

The Titans are installing a new offense, Mariota's third going into his fourth NFL season. They had a chance for a big play on the opening drive on third-and-8 when Davis ran toward the end zone based on coverage with Mariota throwing to where the quarterback had expected his receiver to be. Mariota overthrew Davis on third-and-6 across the middle on their second drive.

Vrabel said the Titans will be relying heavily on both Mariota and Davis this season. Vrabel called it unfortunate that there was some uncertainty when Davis was uncovered.

"It's important that Corey and Marcus are on the same page Bart Starr Jersey ," Vrabel said.

Along with trust, the Titans need much more consistency. Mariota hit Tajae Sharpe with an 11-yard pass on third-and-10 to keep the first drive moving. Derrick Henry converted a third-and-1 on the same drive that ended in a punt.

The Titans went three-and-out on the next two drives before Mariota threw across his body and was intercepted to end his fourth and final drive.

"Consistency is going to be something that's important," Vrabel said.

The Titans also have issues to clean up on defense where cornerback Adoree Jackson was beaten on the Steelers' lone touchdown, a 32-yard pass. Linebacker Jayon Brown was flagged for hitting a defenseless receiver Saquon Barkley Jersey , though Vrabel has asked the NFL to clarify the penalty he thought was lowering-the-head-to-initiate contact.

Penalties remain an issue with Tennessee flagged nine times for 51 yards, improvement from a week ago when the Titans were penalized 11 times for 134 yards in a loss to Tampa Bay.

The Titans wrap up the preseason Thursday night by hosting Minnesota (2-1). Vrabel's focus is on fixing issues while trying to continue healing as many players as possible before opening the season Sept. 9 at Miami. A total of 12 Titans didn't play in Pittsburgh, including six starters.

"We just got to find out who's going to be ready for us on a short week," Vrabel said.

Follow Teresa M. Walker at teresamwalker

The attorney for a former Tampa Bay and University of Alabama defensive end arrested in Florida on drug charges says the public should withhold judgment until a proper investigation is complete.

Andrew Mallory Weston Richburg Jersey , representing 50-year-old Keith McCants, said in a statement Tuesday that innocent people are too often tried and convicted in the court of public opinion based on limited or inaccurate information.

Pinellas County Jail records show McCants was arrested early Monday near St. Petersburg. He's charged with a felony count of possession of crack cocaine and driving with a revoked or suspended license.

McCants made the All-America Team at Alabama and was selected fourth overall by the Buccaneers in the 1990 NFL Draft. His career ended in 1995. He also played for the Oilers and Cardinals.

Harrison Smith Jersey

sdaf
 : including the
including the [ #2363] , 18 2018 12:14
laiyongcai92

The New Orleans Saints have added four undrafted rookie free agents Dontae Johnson Jersey , including former Ohio State quarterback J.T. Barrett.

The roster moves have been posted on Thursdays NFL transactions list. They include the signings of 6-foot-4, 309-pound South Carolina guard Cory Helms; 6-foot Cincinnati defensive back Linden Stephens; and 6-4, 309-pound Minnesota tight end Nate Wozniak.

Barrett played in 14 games for Ohio State last season, completing 65 percent of his passes for 3,053 yards and 35 touchdowns. He also rushed for 798 yards and 12 TDs.

Stephens broke up a team-high eight passes and intercepted a pass as a Cincinnati senior last season.

Wozniak, a fifth-year Golden Gophers senior Denzel Perryman Jersey , had seven receptions for 104 yards in 2017.

Helms, a fifth-year Gamecocks senior, played guard and center last season.

The Saints have now signed six rookie free agents since Saturday evenings conclusion of this years NFL draft.

Stephen Curry came off the bench to score 28 points in a triumphant return from a knee injury and nearly six weeks off, and the Golden State Warriors held off Anthony Davis and the pesky New Orleans Pelicans for a 121-116 win Tuesday night to go ahead 2-0 in the Western Conference semifinals.

Kevin Durant scored 29 points with a huge 3-pointer with 3:10 to play, to go with seven assists and six rebounds in Golden States franchise-record 14th consecutive postseason victory at Oracle Arena. Draymond Green contributed 20 points, 12 assists and nine rebounds while battling Davis on both ends all night.

Davis finished with 25 points and 15 rebounds Derek Carr Jersey , and Jrue Holiday had 24 points, eight rebounds and eight assists for the Pelicans, who also got 22 points and 12 assists from Rajon Rondo.

Andre Iguodala converted a snazzy three-point play with 6:41 left when he flipped the ball up and it came back down and through the net as he was fouled by Rondo, then Golden State pulled away.

The best-of-seven series resumes with Game 3 on Friday at New Orleans.

CAVALIERS 113, RAPTORS 112

TORONTO (AP) LeBron James had 26 points, 13 assists and 11 rebounds Jatavis Brown Jersey , J.R. Smith scored 20 points and Cleveland beat Toronto in overtime to win Game 1 of the second-round playoff series.

Kyle Korver scored 19 points, including the go-ahead 3-pointer in overtime after Cleveland never led in regulation. Tristan Thompson had 14 points and 12 rebounds for the Cavaliers, who have eliminated Toronto in each of the past two postseasons.

Torontos Fred VanVleet missed a 3-pointer with 3.4 seconds to go in overtime that could have won it for the Raptors, who couldnt hold on to a 14-point, first-quarter lead.

Jonas Valanciunas had 21 points and 21 rebounds, Kyle Lowry had 18 points and 10 assists Kyle Emanuel Jersey , and DeMar DeRozan scored 22 points for the Raptors, who host Game 2 on Thursday night.

Adidas Mike Green Jersey

sdaf

: 18 18:58:06 EEST 2018

, : 0,02298 .
.:: :: ::.