Начало » Автосервис » Автосервис » Youth Myles Garrett Jersey
Youth Myles Garrett Jersey [сообщение #6233] Птн, 09 Август 2019 05:26
linchao
BALTIMORE (AP) — Gregg Williams has no idea whether he’s going shed the interim label and return as coach of the Cleveland Browns.It sure seems as if he wants to Kareem Hunt Jersey 2019 , though, so he can finish what he started.After replacing Hue Jackson in late October and rallying the Browns (7-8-1) to within a victory of a winning record, Williams is confident that no matter who’s in charge next year, the woebegone franchise is headed in the right direction with Baker Mayfield at quarterback.“He’s just scratched the surface,” Williams said. “If you think he’s satisfied with that, there’s no way, no how.”Mayfield nearly rallied the Browns from a 13-point halftime deficit Sunday in a 26-24 loss to the Baltimore Ravens. Down by nine points with seven minutes left, Cleveland got within a few yards of moving in position for a game-winning field goal in the final minute.“I’m proud of how they responded Orange Greg Joseph Jersey ,” Williams said.Despite the loss, the Browns won seven more games than last year and finished with their best record since 2007, their most recent winning season.“Coach Williams did a great job keeping us motivated and getting us to play hard,” running back Nick Chubb said. “He always got the best out of us.”Pushing a playoff-bound Ravens team to the brink of elimination was merely a moral victory for Williams and the Browns. Williams was non-committal about his future, declining to reveal whether he’d be interviewed for the permanent coaching role now that the regular season is finished.But he sounds a lot like a coach who would like the chance to lead this team to the playoffs.“I really like this young team, and I’ve said this before: I turned down multiple jobs to come to Cleveland,” he said. “I really wanted the opportunity to come here.”It helps that Williams has a rising star in Mayfield, who threw three touchdowns Sunday to eclipse Peyton Manning and Russell Wilson for TD passes by a rookie. Mayfield finished with 27 Greg Joseph Jerseys 2019 , but couldn’t pull off a comeback to knock the AFC North champion Ravens out of the playoffs.Williams could have trotted kicker Greg Joseph out to try a long game-winning field goal, but opted to ride as far as Mayfield could take him.“We put it in Baker’s hands,” Williams said. “That’s my choice, OK? That’s who I wanted to see with the last opportunity was him.”Mayfield, who finished 23 of 42 for 376 yards, was pleased with his rookie campaign . He set the rookie TD record in just 13 games after replacing veteran Tyrod Taylor and threw for touchdowns in 13 consecutive starts.But his success — and the Browns’ best record in more than a decade — has only made him hungrier to take another positive step in the turnaround.“I think going forward, for me, there’s a lot of room for improvement Youth Antonio Callaway Jersey ,” Mayfield said. “That’s promising for our team going forward. If we were satisfied, if we felt we had it figured it, we’d be sadly mistaken.”Asked if he wanted to see changes in the coaching staff, Mayfield didn’t speak directly about Williams, but said: “The changes we made speak for themselves. All I want is for someone to put us in a position to win.” A person with knowledge of the conversation tells The Associated Press that the new Alliance of American Football spoke with Colin Kaepernick during its development about joining the league.But Kaepernick wanted $20 million or more to consider playing with the league that had its debut last weekend.The person spoke on condition of anonymity Thursday because neither side has publicly acknowledged such talks.The Alliance says its mission is to provide opportunities for players not in the NFL to continue their careers, with a possibility they could entice NFL teams to sign them once the AAF season concludes at the end of April. The league also approached Tim Tebow, who said he wanted to continue pursuing his baseball career. Tebow currently is in the New York Mets’ spring training camp.A message from the AP to Kaepernick’s representatives was not immediately answered.Kaepernick, then with the San Francisco 49ers Antonio Callaway Jerseys Stitched , helped start a wave of protests about social and racial injustice in 2016 by kneeling during the national anthem at games. He has not played the last two seasons and has brought a lawsuit against the NFL for collusion to keep him out of the league.He also fits the description for potential Alliance players, though his contract demands don’t fit with the league’s financial structure. After all, the AAF is entering its second weekend.Players earn $225,000 over three years in the Alliance, but they also are free beginning in May to pursue NFL careers. Should they not catch on there, they are obligated to return to the AAF next season.More than 80 percent of Alliance players spent some time in an NFL camp or on a roster. None is a star; the rare NFL first-round draft pick in the AAF is Birmingham running back Trent Richardson, who flamed out with the Browns and Colts, but who league co-founder Bill Polian Youth Myles Garrett Jersey , a Pro Football Hall of Fame executive, says could be “fast approaching” stardom in the Alliance after his strong debut.It’s uncertain if Kaepernick ever will play football again, but at his asking price, the only place would be the NFL.FOX Fantasy AutoForm a Racing Team, Compete for PrizesPlay Now!
Предыдущая тема:buy ray-ban sunglasses
Следующая тема:Cheap Margus Hunt Youth Jersey
Переход к форуму:

Текущее время: Вск Окт 20 03:56:11 EEST 2019

Время, затраченное на генерацию страницы: 0,01417 сек.
.:: Обратная связь :: Начало ::.