Начало » Автосервис » Автосервис » 1 day radio replacement turned in to 9 days blown engine?
1 day radio replacement turned in to 9 days blown engine? [сообщение #1024] Пнд, 19 Февраль 2018 08:56
Shawnturner
Hi,

We took out car to a shop recommended by our insurance company for a one day radio and window replacement. On day 7 we called to ask what was taking so long. The mechanic said he was driving our car to the dealers when it stalled and had to be towed back to the garage and it would be a while before they could get the radio. Oh, and they said it was low on oil so they added 4 quarts.

Two days later the car was picked up and the engine was blown. My husband attempted to get it home but it died with a low oil pressure message. The new garage said no oil leaks or reason found for our negligence in damage. Need a new engine replacement. We never gave permission to drive it and still don’t know why they did. My husband had informed them the check engine light had come on when he dropped it off. I feel they are at fault. Are they?

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.cnet.fdxfxc/forums/dasdgfjdiscussions/1-day-radi o-replacement-turned-in-to-9-days-blown-engine/
Promotional Advertising Campaigns

Предыдущая тема:Best airport transfer shuttle or car service from Heathrow?
Следующая тема:ремонт лобового стекла
Переход к форуму:

Текущее время: Втр Дек 18 23:54:53 EET 2018

Время, затраченное на генерацию страницы: 0,01569 сек.
.:: Обратная связь :: Начало ::.